Started out having a martini last night and after several assorted adult beverages I woke up this morning feeling like crap. It funny how that happens. I did however manage to get a Mountain Bike ride in before work with my man Dan. Boy was it worth it. I mean I felt like crap and my legs were screaming from my leg workout yesterday but there was some Jesus (hot woman) on the trail. I think we saw the worlds perfect ass today. I wish that I had a nice picture for you but my phone was in my Camelback.
Since I didn’t get a photo here is another wonderful booty.
Tonight on a flight to Salt Lake City I sat in the same row with Treat Williams. Unfortunately I did not know who he was although he looked familiar. What a down to earth nice guy. He is a pilot as well so you know how that goes, had to talk about flying.
I am so tiered so I am going to bed good night.
I heard a story over Christmas about a guy that got his girlfriend a Tiffany’s necklace for her birthday. This was only after a few months. For Christmas this wonderful person asked for a Michael Kors bag. He said that it was not going to be possible because times are a bit tough. Her response was then you can take me shopping and pay me back when you get the $$$$$. WTF
First don’t buy anyone Tiffany’s as a first gift. They will expect more and more. Second, choose wisely. This is a grown ass woman and her “Daddy” is still picking up her laundry and doing it every week. Soiled brats will always be spoiled brats!
Let me help you decide if she is right for you.
1. Pick an attractive woman with a nice booty. If you are not attracted to them it will not matter how nice they are.
2. Meet her parents! If you don’t like them you probably will not like her in the long run. Yes, there are exceptions but its rare and you will have to hang out with the parents anyway.
3. Meet her friends. Peoples friends generally have a lot of similarities to themselves.
4. If she passes all of these test then you can start speaking to her.
This is the best order. Although it will never happen this way, it is ideal. She is going to put on a show for the first few months and these other people will not. Basically what I am saying is if you like her do steps 2 and 3 asap. If you hate her parents and/or friends get out early.
5. Check to make sure she does not watch Jersey Shore
6. Make sure you have things in common. Yes, its important that she like sex, a lot of sex but it’s also important like they like things that take more than 5 minutes. Camping, running, biking, tennis, etc.
7. Make sure she has a job!
8. Make sure she is smart but not too smart. Talking to a wall gets old after a while. Listening to an encyclopedia on tape gets old too.
9. Make sure they like staying in shape, but if she does you owe it to her to stay in shape too!!! No fair telling her to stay in shape while you can’t see your toes.
10. If you’re not happy with the answers to the above find a new girlfriend and repeat.
Here is my ass print. For all to enjoy! Goodnight.